Standard Features & Benefits include:
- 10 feet standard lift. Other lifts available.
- Lower operating costs - Air consumption rate is just 48 CFM, which means lower operating costs.
- Lifting speeds as fast as 45 FPM lifting and 120 FPM lowering on the 1/2 Ton unit.
- Aluminum frame and end-cover makes it lightweight and a rugged design.
- Hoistaloy load chain for heavy duty, or stainless steel chain for spark resistant and medium duty loads.
- Positive action, heavy-duty shoe type brake that holds the load.
- External brake adjustment for easy adjustment to meet various load ranges.
- Limit stops prevent over-travel in upper and lowering directions.
- Inlet air swivel with built-in strainer provides free hoist movement.
- Multi-vane rotary air motor for high torque and smooth operation. Equa-torque gearing of heat treated alloy steel spur gears are accurately machined to provide a close meshed, compact gear reduction.
- Standard pull cord control provides accurate control of loads. Optional ergonomic pendant throttle control (shown on right) for fast pendant-to-hook reaction time.
- Special applications - Tapped exhaust port 1/2 NPTF for cleanroom applications or to add a supplemental muffler in addition to the built-in muffler for even quieter operation.
- Metal chain container comes standard.
- Hook or lug suspension available.
- Spark resistant models available for hazardous environments.
- Metric Rated.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty - Industries Best