The benefits of superior design:
LESS MAINTENANCE & EASIER INSPECTION
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
LONGER SERVICE LIFE
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the classic Lodestar.
IMPROVED LOAD SAFETY
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
IMPROVED CHAIN LIFE
- 5 Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration -- which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Zinc plating to protect chain from environmental conditions.
EASY ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
EXCEEDS H4 REQUIREMENTS
- Lodestar exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil.
- Documented RoHS compliance.
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material.
- Fabric chain container and rigid hook suspension standard on every Lodestar.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Metric rated.
- CSA/US National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL).
- Made in the USA.
- Double DC Brake - Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake.
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available.
- Primary and secondary transformer fusing.
- Rotatable limit switch - Designed for quick reset of limit position.
- Black phosphate or stainless steel load chain.
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers.